The 80w to 100w Smok Fortis kit may be powered by a 18650 or a 21700.
The maximum output of the gadget while using a 18650 battery is 80 watts, whereas a 21700 battery has a 100 watt maximum output.
The Fortis is equipped with all the standard features, including wattage settings, button firing, a huge colour screen, type C charging, and Smok’s newest chipset technology to ensure everything is secure.
The kit includes a top-filling, bottom-ventilating TFV Min 18 tank. The tank may be used with either the free base or salt nicotine and is made to push out either a mouth to lung or a restricted direct to lung pull.
Note: Bubble glass is not included in the kit as seen in photos.
- 94 x 32.4 x 38.8 mm in size
- 5W to 80W of power
- Voltage Range: 3.3V–4.2V
- 1.0V–6.4V as the output voltage
- 120 uA Standby Current
- 30 uA maximum output current (When the resistance is below 0.1ohm)
- Resistance: 0.1 ohm to 2.5 ohm
- Voltage for Charging: 5V 0.2
- Maximum Charging Current: 1.4A
- Small Tank TFV18