Finding your ideal vaporizer is now simpler than ever thanks to the Innokin Coolfire Z80 Zenith II kit’s amount of versatility.
The powerful device comes with the Zenith II tank, which can support the entire range of Zenith coils, meaning it can accommodate a wide range of vaping styles, from MTL (Mouth to Lung) to DTL (Direct to Lung) vaping. It is powered by one 18650 battery (sold separately) that supports an output of up to 80W.
You have the option of setting the wattage of your kit between 6 and 80W thanks to its Variable Wattage capability.
As a result, you are in charge and may adjust your vape to the settings that are most comfortable for you. Additionally, you can activate the ground-breaking FO mode, which according to Innokin uses a certain frequency to enhance flavour.
This kit has you covered whether you want DTL and more vapour or MTL for a more covert vape because the compatible Zenith coils range from 0.3 Ohm to 1.6 Ohm.
The Zenith II tank may be used with a variety of flavours and nicotine strengths and can carry up to 2ml of e-liquid. Additionally, it has a top fill mechanism that makes refilling simple and eliminates the need to remove the tank from the device.
You can modify the airflow by turning the tank’s base for a tighter or looser draw, so you can find an inhalation that feels comfortable for you.
- 2ml of e-liquid capacity, simple twist top fill
- Tank tube and 510 drip tip interchangeable
- Ability to work with all Z Coils (The kit comes with 0.8 ohm and 0.3 ohm Z coil )
- Using a single 18650 battery, 6-80W of output
- Featuring Refresh and [F0] mode, 4th-Gen technology in a small package lengthens coil life and enhances flavour
- big colour screen and simple user interface
- Faster and safer charging with USB-C