You’re probably thinking that Smoks Scar 18 looks a lot like the Geek Vapes Aegis Legend, and you’d be right! The waterproof, dust- and shock-proof features that Smok has added to this sturdy beauty are a clear nod to the legend.
Smok has chosen to accent the mod with a beautiful tiny flair of resin (or stab wood depending on the version you choose) rather of the geek vape resin to give the mod a more distinctive look.
Any device, including sub-ohm, RTAs, RDAs, and even MTL tanks, can be used with the Scar 18 mod kit. A 230w chipset and two 18650 batteries power it. This mod will vape everything you put on it wonderfully.
The Smoks TFV9 tank and two 0.15 ohm mesh coils are included in the kit version to create an excellent sub ohm vape that will impress even the most ardent cloud chasers.
Please be aware that SMOK is providing the images. Instead of a bubble glass, the kit will include a 2ml TPD variant.
- 94 x 32.4 x 38.8 mm in size
- Max Output: 230w
- Two 18650 batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
- Waterproofing to IP67
- 88 x 54 x 30.6 mm in size
- 1-230W (VW) and 10-230W as output (TC)
- User Modes: TC (Ni, Ti, SS), Variable Wattage, and TCR
- 0.96-inch Color TFT Display
- Resistance Limits: 0.05-2 ohm / 0.10–2.5 ohm (VW) (TC)
- 2 ml Tank Size
- Best Fill
- Lower Airflow
- Compatible with V9 Mesh Coils
- 28 mm x 56 mm
- Stainless steel as a material